Maker’s Faire 2017
What Happens at a School Maker Faire?
From the very first event in April 2006, Maker Faire has been about giving people a chance to “meet the Makers.” In a School Maker Faire, the exhibitors, or “Makers,” are primarily students—either as individuals, clubs, classes or groups—but the adults in your school community should feel welcome as well. The organizers of a School Maker Faire can be teachers, parents, administrators and even students.
Email to Volunteer at Event: email@example.com
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 4 Food trucks and Wise Pies/The Eatery for dinner and dessert
- Professional musicians and student/teacher performances all evening
- Local vendors sharing and selling their crafts
- RAFFLE: Maker prizes throughout the evening
- TIS “swag” for sale
- Fun for family and friends as Makers show off their work and lead hands-on activities
- Additional surprises await!